We at Indianapolis Carpet Repair have a saying “Saving Pets Lives One Repair At A Time!”. This time however, it wasnt so much the pet as the neighbor kid. “My kids know better,” She tells me exasperated. “They don’t play with candles, or fire, or anything flammable. I find this burn under a rug my kids used to hide the damage and when I questioned them, they told me the neighbor lit a tissue paper on fire and freaked out when it got out of control. He threw the tissue and ran home.” ┬áThis Candle Burn Repair in Plainsfield, IN is a perfect example of a quality repair. Call us today for a free phone estimate!